Why was my campaign rejected?
All campaigns are reviewed manually for compliance with our T&Cs. See section 5 for Prohibited uses.
Common reasons why campaigns are rejected:
- Autoplaying audio - video can auto play however the audio needs to be user enabled.
- Onload and/or exit pops, dialogue box, ActiveX prompts.
- Windows that resizes when the destination URL is loaded.
- Offers displaying nudity and/or adult related content.
- Promoting an application or software such as anti-adware, spyware, anti-virus, toolbars, screensavers and so forth.
61091/52%Last update: 2012-06-26 13:00
Author: Media Traffic Agency
You cannot comment on this entry